Friday, April 28, 2006

Small update

Well, looking at other blogs, I see that I'm not the only one who hasn't been on for a while... Anywho....Things remain at a standstill for the moment. Auditions have been good, yet not producing work. My audition for Round House was very good for "A Prayer for Owen Meany." Seems I was one of only three asked to read for the role. Which I find very flattering. I'd be even more flattered to get the job, but with someone like Andrew Long as my competition, I don't see much hope of that being a reality. Still, one should never loose hope! While at the EPA for Studio I was informed that I would be called back for "The Long Christmas Ride Home" for the role of the father/narrator. I'd love to get that, but I kinda want to do "A Christmas Carol" at Ford's. Of course, I haven't been offered anything there either, so we'll see who (if) offers me anything! While waiting for my audition at Round House I got a call from Olney, asking me to come in and read for the role of Froggy in "The Foreigner." Other friends have been called way before me so I thought for sure I was going to be passed by, but it seems I was wrong! Yea! Then it may have been just because I was seen at the performance of "Anything Goes" that made them think of me. Whatever, I'll happily take the audition. AND on the make-up front... We are currently in negotiation for a major film!!!!! Can't say any more on that just yet. Should it come through, I'll be sure to post about it. On the personal side of things, I have to thank Peter Boyer for getting us great seats for "Shenandoah" at Ford's. Not only were they great seats for a fantastic show, he took us backstage to meet Scott Bakula in his dressing room. Be still my heart!! Thank God I didn't embarrass myself. Of course Andrew was standing right beside me, so..... Last weekend was great as we headed up north to DE for the annual Spring Fling event that my best friend Lori hosts. It's a group of old friends from high school and college days. Always a lot of eating , drinking, playing games, drinking, conversation, drinking....Well you get the idea. Always a lot of fun! This weekend we're heading up to Atlantic City to see Bill Engvall in concert. He's the comedian who coined the phrase...."Here's your sign!" Then there's the New York Film Festival on May 6. Can't wait to finally see "Limits To Ambition" and on a screen in NY! Should be a blast!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Q 5 Go said...

Hooray for the audition at Olney!! We really need to work together again!!

Wed May 03, 03:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home