Monday, May 01, 2006

Atlantic City

Well, we made it back from Atlantic City and we managed to keep most of our money. We're not exactly big gamblers, so that was a pretty easy task to accomplish. Saw Bill Engvall in concert. Very funny, yet his material was very predictable. Lots of "toilet" humor. Potty jokes can be funny, just not lasting. So, all in all I was kinda disappointed with his show. Guess I expected much more. While in AC I got a call from Rep Stage! Now I haven't heard from them in almost 2 years, so this is good. Especially since they are the closest theatre to me. I've been called to audition for "Bach at Leipzig." Anyone know about this one? All I know about it is that it's a 1700's farce that's about German Organists. Guess I need to find a German accent before next week! Why they are casting so early I have no idea. The show opens March of 2007! Well we'll see....Next stop NY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna Migliaccio said...

Hey, handsome! I just stumbled across your blog and am glad to know you're doing well.

xxx
from your erstwhile wife

Wed May 03, 01:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home