Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Back at Wayside

Well, I'm back at Wayside Theatre. I'm thrilled about being back here. It's nice to be back with some 'ole friends and to get to know some new folks. A new director too! I'm back with the always funny Larry Dahlke and the incomparable Faith Potts (we worked out here on "The Inportance of Being Earnest" two years ago) and of course our wonderful stage manager Malia. One of the interns has now become staff there as Assistant Stage Manager. It's nice to see Natalie's hard work has paid off with a job! The show is "Lying in State" and I'm playing a sleazy Gov. Is there any other kind? Everyone seems right for this show. The script on the other hand, needs some work. A lot of one-liners in search of a plot! A lot of BIG characters, not a lot of substance. Hopefully, we'll be able to bring it to life. I'll keep you posted. By the way....the Hybrid is fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home